Welcome to my Patate Paris.
In November 2018, I discovered Patate Paris, a universe that brought such joy to my life.
What is Patate Paris?
Created by the very talented Dominique Fay Keller, an extraordinary woman and journalist, Patate offers wellbeing events that are 100% joyous & dedicated to each one of us.
Where do these events take place? The events are pop-ups, which is great because you get to discover a new place in Paris each time!
For who? for individuals, and for companies too.
An intense workout? Some afrovibe? A little bit of yoga?
Or maybe you’re more into boxing or running?
There is such a wide variety of classes, suitable for everyone.
I organise cooking classes with and for Patate, et I am so lucky and grateful to have met such kind, compassionate wonderful human beings through my workshops.
A real family.
What’s on the menu?
Healthy, delicious, nutritious foods, good for the mind and for the body.
Here is a little recap (and a few photos) of my workshops for Patate Paris that took place between December 2018 & July 2019:
- December 1st, 2018: Overnight porridges, energy balls, & sweet potato toasts
- March 2nd, 2019: Buddha bowl & summer rolls with my favorite hummus brand l’Atelier V
- March 16, 2019: Plant-based vegan lasagna with a cashew cream cheese, a polenta cake, & a sweet potato brownie
- April 13th, 2019: Fast healthy food with a portobello mushroom burger, sweet potato, parsnip & carrot fries, baked in the oven, a white asparagus velouté, & chocolate pancakes! YUM.
- July 4th, 2019: Summer rolls, energy balls, & health snacks at WeWork
- July 14th, 2019: Papa Cabane Special Summer Fiesta: Smoothie bowls et summer gaspachos
- July 21st, 2019: Papa Cabane Special Summer Fiesta: Summer picnic party with dips, tartines, veggie tofu skewers
Thank you to my dear friend Dominique for integrating me into this wonderful family.
Join us! We’d love to see you at our future events.
I invite you to visit Patate Paris’ website for the planning & announcement of future events, ici.
Our food workshops are supported by our amazing partners, which we thank whole-heartedly for their contributions:
Naturalia Vegan: Organic & Vegan Supermarket
L’Atelier V: Hummus & Falafel Kings
Nature’s Party: Ecological plating/utensils
Ecomil: Plant-based milks
You can also follow us on instagram, for all future events announcements: